My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Shower time!

My friend, Beth, threw me the world's best shower. Literally. I don't think a person could throw a better one. She's amazing.

Here are her awesome red velvet cupcakes!




















Her dining room table filled with all sorts of goodies and beautiful flowers!




















The obligatory ribbon bouquet - designed by my sis!
























The shower planner! Did I mention that she boarded a plane to Japan 3 hours after the shower? See, told you she was amazing.





3 comments:

Kellie G said...

Doesn't surprise me at all! Beth is amazing! :)

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a good time B! I'm super excited for Cabo!

Laura said...

yum, cupcakes! you look super cute! can't wait for the blog about the wedding...excited for you and Nick!