My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Google Analytics

I recently signed up for google analytics. I added it to my blog and it keeps track of page views, visits etc. One of the cool features is a map that shows where my visitors are visiting from.

Here's a review of the stats since May 25th (keep in mind that 10 visits could be 1 person visiting 10 times)
1. United States 159
2. Italy 7
3. India 6
4. Canada 5
5. Malaysia 4
6. Australia 2
7. Germany 2
8. Turkey 2
9. Brazil 2
10. Pakistan 1

Here is map of the US, the darker the color the more visits I received!












Top 10

10. Nevada 2
9. Maryland 2
8. Tennessee 2
7. DC 2
6. Pennsylvania 2
5. North Carolina 3
4. Ohio 12

3. Virginia













2. California













1. Washington













While it might be a little stalkerish - it's also kinda cool. Hope this doesn't keep anyone from visiting! And if you feel comfortable sharing where you're from, I'd love to put a few faces to the map dots!

3 comments:

Katie said...

waving to you from virginia!

Stacey Miyahara said...

do some of those count as me? like when i look at it from turkey.. or italy?

Bryn said...

Probably.