My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

London

I should be headed to London next Sunday. A few days for work and 2 for sight seeing. If you've been, what would you suggest I see?

I don't like museums - well, I like them....but so far my favorite museum has been the Heineken museum in Amsterdam - yes, it's a museum. Does that make me uncultured? No, I go to the ballet :-)

The British Museum is free, so that is the museum I will visit.

I'll also be visiting platform 9 and 3/4. Why? If you have to ask, you wont think it's cool.

Ok, best places to visit before I leave next Sunday. Thanks!

1 comment:

Stacey Miyahara said...

i think we should just do a general HP tour.