My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 7, 2010

I don't want to call anyone a "Cheater".....

But let's be honest, is it reasonable for a person to run 890 miles over 30 days? That's 29.67 miles per day.

That's how many miles the "winner" of the nike+ challenge ran. This was that thing I signed up for last month to try and get a spot in the sold out Nike Women's Marathon. The top 100 runners get to buy a spot in the race

It's not like I'm #101 - so it doesn't really bug me, I just find it interesting. If he/she really did run 30ish miles a day, good for him/her! I just don't feel like it's all that humanly possible. But maybe that's just me. #100 averaged 5 miles a day. Still more than I'm capable of. So I don't personally feel cheated.

Better luck next time.

No comments: