My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Secret!

I have 2 secrets to share with you.

1. Have you ever typed an email in outlook and tried to include a link? Copy, paste, then BLAST! The link didn't turn blue and get underlined - it won't link!!! Now what? Well, put carrots at either end i.e. <> It'll turn that puppy into a link!

2. I get gas at costco. Why? It's cheap and it's 2 minutes from my house - 1 minute if you catch the lights right. Anyhow...did you know that you can go on either side of the pump? Yep, the pump is long enough to reach all the way around your car. Maybe it's a California thing, but nobody knows this! I feel like such a cheater. I pull up to costco and there are lines for all of the cars with tanks on the left (mine is on the left as well). I pass them all and pull into a right side filling station. I'm done before any of the other cars are close to pulling in. Awesome!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Carrots? I never knew!