My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Retainerless

I have a confession.

I still wear my retainer. Why? Well, I have straight teeth and I want to keep it that way. Duh.

Since I got my retainer in 10th grade, I've never gone more than a night or 2 without it. In fact, it has now gotten to a point where I have difficulty sleeping without it. Weird. I know. So you can imagine my horror when I got to Seattle last Thursday and realized I had forgotten it in CA. I was headed straight to London from Seattle......10+ days retainerless.

I'm now back home....and my teeth aren't crooked. But you better believe I'll be wearing it again tonight.

3 comments:

PNB Dave said...

You know, I'm pretty sure you don't have to wear them forever. Tenth grade was a pretty long time ago.

Stacey Miyahara said...

better to be safe than sorry. braces cost a buttload and i love my straight teeth. i brought my retainer on my backpacking trip. yeah. i did. and i got my braces off in 9th grade. boom.

Judy said...

jing still wears his to bed every night too. hehe. sexy.