My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

A little bit much?

So Nick has a blog. It's the exact opposite of mine. He researches and has social commentary etc. I just write down random crap that comes out of my head. If you read the blogs, you'd have no idea we were even remotely similar.

In any case. Nick had a blog post the other day and he talked about the pledge of allegiance.

All fine and dandy.

And then he had a MONSTROUS response from tinnyray. I'm all about responses, so I was all over this one. I just love it. It's so long and detailed. And you learn so much while reading it.

I long for the day when I've blogged about such a controversial item that someone leaves me a page long comment. But I'm pretty sure Trapeze School, Mochi and London aren't going to get me there anytime soon.

No comments: