My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day

Ever had one of those days? I just had one. Here's how it went:

1. Had to work in Albuquerque (1 hour ahead)
2. Got to work a little before 7AM (felt like a little before 6AM)
3. Nothing went right.
4. Thought we were going to be able to leave at 3:30 - was going to go buy some candy for my friend Lisa.
5. Ended up staying until 5:15PM - no fudge! Blast!
6. Got to the hotel and went to the gym. TV didn't work and the AC was broken.
7. Elevation made me feel like I was out of shape. Boo!
8. Ordered room service - Chicken Florentine.
9. Room service was not good at all. Ate the salad and the roll and 2 bites of dinner.
10. Went to put the tray outside the door. Door shuts on me. Locking me out. In my pajamas, with NO socks.
11. Have to walk to the front desk for a key.
12. Lone front desk lady is talking to a hotel guest about nothing important (how do I know? the conversation lasted about 5 minutes....and I can tell you, it wasn't anything important). Finally I get a key. Go back to my room and watch Toddler and Tiaras.

Turned out Nick lost 30 games of Dr. Mario - in a row - also that same night. What's going on?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Could be worse, you could have called Australia!