My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Coolest (small) apartment ever

When I need a break at work, I read CNN.

The other day I was reading it and noticed an article for the "One Studio Apartment, 20 Rooms." WHAT?

So I had to read on.

This genius Chinese architect transformed his 350 square foot apartment into ~20 rooms. The catch? You can't use all 20 at the same time. It's a series of rolling walls. You move the tv wall out of the way and you're now in the kitchen.

For some reason CNN won't let me share the article on blogspot....so you'll have to follow the link. Watch the video, it's pretty cool. Makes you realize that we really don't need THAT much space.

No comments: