My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 13, 2010

The Rack

This is an obvious filler post as I'm completely without things to write at the moment.

I'm currently sitting at my mom's computer in Bellevue. I'm home for the weekend. Why do I love coming home? Besides to see my family and enjoy the (currently beautiful) Seattle weather - The Rack! What's The Rack? It's the cheap version of Nordstrom. The stuff that didn't sell at Nordstrom or is from a previous season gets sent to the Rack. You can score an AWESOME deal - i.e. my fo snake skin, cole haans for more than 50% off. Score!

I use to get homecoming and prom dresses here and continue to shop for the latest and greatest. And it's like 15 minutes from my mom's house. Double score.

I hope to visit there soon. Sigh.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy the Seattle heat this weekend. We're out of here to Montana where it's supposed to be 67 and raining today. Got to refigure my wedding wardrobe!

Nick said...

oh b, did you really spell faux "fo"?
miss you!

Stacey Miyahara said...

there's no rack in california?!?!? that is criminal.