My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

I love birthdays!

Birthdays are fun.

I got this GIGANTIC box from Jody and Steve for my birthday. And everyone knows, the bigger the box, the cooler the gift.





















But before we get to the gifts. Lets talk about the box. As a child, our family moved into a brand spankin' new house - one that had to be outfitted with brand new appliances (duh?). My sister and I played in those boxes forever! Better than toys.

So what better way to celebrate the gift, than play with the box. Nick and I are too big....so the natural victim would be Mochi. He wasn't super thrilled. He needed coaxing.

Chicken! He tried everything he could to get it out without getting in. He tried tipping the box over (smart dog). But then we held it (mean parents).



















Then he gave in.



















Victorious!




















Back to the gift. Awesome square plates! Salad and dinner! The best part? The salad plates are the perfect size for lunch - sandwich, fruit and some veggies.

Thanks, Steve and Jody!


No comments: