My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

America's Test Kitchen - Light



















I like to cook, but I don't like to tweak recipes. I just want recipes that are good from the beginning. I really like America's Test Kitchen. Maybe it's the engineer in me, but they take a very systematic approach to refining their recipes.

I recently purchased their Light version of the cookbook. They have some new recipes and some original recipes that they have lightened.

We've made the Chicken Florentine and the Chicken Piccata. So far so good! I recommend it! Or, if you want to really indulge, get the original. Their chocolate cake and frosting is DELICIOUS!

No comments: