My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Census Time!

So Nick and I were pretty excited to fill out our census form. Why? Well, we were in high school the last time one was sent out and we thought it would be cool. We were wrong.

First of all, "your response is required by law." I'm assuming the barcode on your form is unique

Since you all probably filled it out, as required by law (unless you are a rebel without a cause), you noticed that the questions were borderline useless. I get it, they want to know the population....but that's an awful lot of money for getting the population correct. And what do pregnant women, due on April 1st suppose to do? What if they are early? What if they are late?

I'm also wondering why this couldn't be done online......but whatever. Anyways, for how much this whole thing cost, it seems like a complete waste.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, borderline useless... and my old boss Gary Locke is responsible for it!