My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Peeves

And now the list of my 10 pet peeves...

1. Sticky hands - ask me to scoop out the last little bits from a gallon of ice cream. Then watch me do it. I will do everything in my power to keep my hands ice cream free. And it's tough.

2. Slow walkers - I acknowledge that I need to learn to "Stop and smell the roses" - but in general, when trying to get from point A to point B, I walk fast. And if you are in my way, look out. I'll pass you faster than you can say Dale Earnhardt Jr. It's surprising, considering my short legs. But trust me, I'm fast.

3. Caps on pens - when I write with a dry erase marker, I cover the pen when I'm not drawing. As soon as the pen comes off the board for more than 2-3 seconds, the cap goes on. I'm so worried it will dry out!

4. Inefficiency in the security line at the airport. Loosen your laces, get your laptop out and take off your jacket. And PLEASE don't forget your bag of liquids.

5. hmm....I could only come up with 4. Maybe that's a good thing. Here are a few other pet peeves - they belong to various people I know.

... is obsessed with wringing out the sponge. "It's a quick ticket to a moldy sponge."

... is obsessed with squeezing the toothpaste to the end of the tube. Once over Christmas, I couldn't figure out why my toothpaste tube was always "perfect" each night. Because each night, I'd squeeze from the middle. She fixed it, every morning.

1 comment:

Judy said...

tee hee. totally agree with #2!!