My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Taxes!

I did my taxes this weekend.

Taxes are interesting to me. I had a roommate taking a tax course and he showed me the book they have to read. A big book on tax. What's crazy, is that as the book is updated, they don't delete the previous entry, they just add the new one to the bottom. So the book will just keep getting bigger and bigger. Yikes! Being an editor of that book would be super easy!

Anyways, I'm all about doing my taxes myself. Turbo Tax is great, but I feel like I should be able to perform the simple math steps by myself.

But man, it sure is confusing. I'm good, got them finished, should be in the mail tomorrow. But I feel like I'm a smart girl and I really wish it wasn't quite as confusing.



No comments: