My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 29, 2010

MCI

Also known as the Kansas City Airport.

I'm not a fan of this airport. It's not well laid out. All of the food and drinks are located outside of security. They have individual security lines for groups of gates. So gates 1-6 go through 1 security checkpoint and gates 7-12 go through another. And once you are in gates 1-6, you can't access gates 7-12. And it also means you can't get any food.

It makes no sense. It's a terrible airport.

BTW - I went through one of those full body scanners at MCI. Awesome. And by awesome, I mean, not awesome. I try to avoid this scanners because they take FOREVER to go through. But I must have looked a little shifty. Now, in Albuquerque they tell you to remove all your metal items. They didn't tell me this at MCI, so I had my ring and watch still on. OOOooh, and I also still had on the underwire in my bra. That's right. It must have scanned a little funny, because the nice TSA lady needed to inspect all my metal. All of it.