My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cal Poly

I do a lot of recruiting for Sandia and was asked to give a little tech talk at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo (say that 3 times fast). They call it SLO for short.

In any case, I gave the presentation to a group of ME grad students and then had lunch with one of the profs. Delightful afternoon.

I log onto my email and find a note from one of my sister's good friends from Elementary/Middle/High School, Marissa.

Marissa's boyfriend was in the seminar I presented and had casually mentioned that he saw a presentation by a girl from UW who worked at Sandia.

In any case, we had dinner and it was fun to catch up. I'm always amazed at how small the world can be.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. Truly a small world.