My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Built Ford Tough

I've been a Honda girl my whole life. Yes, yes.....

To be honest, I'm pretty happy with the situation. Nevertheless, I'm slowly being won over by the ford cars. The closest I will probably ever come is a Volvo, but hey, you gotta start somewhere.

While we were on our little road trip a week ago, I took a fun shot of Nick and then the Escape.

That little 4 cylinder has gotten a lot of miles put on it! Including 2 round trips to Seattle, a few trips to SoCal and a few more to Tahoe.



1 comment:

PNB Dave said...

I bought an almost-new 2006 Volvo S40 in January of 2007 and it's the best car I've ever owned. Better than my Honda, better than my VWs, even better than my Audi. Way better than my two Ford cars, and ALMOST as awesome as my 1966 F250 pickup, but that's comparing apples to grapefruits.