My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

DO NOT BEND

Have you ever written "DO NOT BEND" on an envelope? I've written it before. Usually because I was mailing something fun like photos.

I received this in the mail.


















I got a little excited. I mean, what might InStyle be sending me? DO NOT BEND? Holy moly!

So of course I rip it open!

Lame! This is what I found.



















Yep, they want me to start a subscription. Deep down, I guess I thought it might be a trap. To get me to open that piece of junk mail. And it sure worked. InStyle 1, Bryn 0.

1 comment:

steveandjody said...

But it looks like you did get a red tootsie pop out of the deal, not all bad in my book.