My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tag

Judy tagged me. So what does that mean? I am suppose to make a list of 10 things I love. Sounds easy enough. But since I can't just make a list of things I love, I'll also make a list of things I don't love for tomorrow.

But for now, here is my list of the top 10 places I LOVED and/or would love to return to. In no particular order.

1. Disney(land or World). Specifically, Splash Mountain. Parents - if you wait and take your kids to Disneyland around 3rd or 4th grade, and they've been asking about going since they were 4 - you will get a child that is obsessed with the place.

2. Florence, specifically the little back alley restaurant where I had the best spaghetti of my life. It's quite possible that the spaghetti was so good because I was starving.

3. Half Dome - I almost didn't make it to the top. But I did. And it was awesome.

4. The Neptune Pool at the Hearst Castle - We heard you could rent it for $6000. Totally worth it. Who's in?

5. Hilton los Cabos - the nicest place ever.

6. Lake Union, 4th of July, on a boat

7. Skiing - in general, as long as it's sunny :-)

8. The pool

9. Boogie boarding in Honolulu

10. On the couch with Nick and Moch

1 comment:

Judy said...

yay! disneyland in may!!! =)